Block – UnBlock…

 

It takes some time to write something …you know…. Especially when you run out of ideas…

Scratching your head……you come up-to something, and then you decide to pen it down…But is it worth or absolutely meaningless ?

But when you run out of ideas , you look around…..you look around for those small bits of tales whispering to each other and hoping that somebody would pull them down and pen them….!


I looked around , found some bit and now ….here goes ….!

My writings are inspired by what I was afraid of or what was scary to me …… These are the feelings you’ll find in these articles !


The last gone days were amazing…having said that , some days jostled me around – here and there ,  but some days were really good. There were happy occasions, some memorable too……then there were some sad moments…..but know what…..it’s all about living those moments…

I turned 50 ( you all know about it ..now ) , then I celebrated my 25th married years’ bliss….and while I was still there, a colleague’s relative passed away and the mood suddenly became somber.

It took a while to think that people come and go…..we celebrate our lives and then one day, it’s all about the end..!


This too shall pass…Each moment is all we need…not more !

I can see a version of my life where it all becomes meaningless. On some good day , I find writing very noble . On some days , it’s pointless.

Let me ask you ….. do you feel the same as I do ?


Hmmmmm…….. at this age , which many would agree ….we have no longer the energy for forced interactions or unnecessary conversations….We just want to get away with it ….. It should be either a ‘Yes’ or a ‘No’….. right ?

Actually , I welcome every chance I get, to interact with my fears …..you know ….and I look forward to seeing them…!

Come to think of it ….almost everything                will work again …..if you unplug it for a few minutes…..including ourselves….We can do this ……what say ?


Sometimes , I just pretend I have writer’s block…! The truth is writing is really hard work..

But why am I writing this ? ….I guess , it’s better than not writing at all…hahahahahhahaa

I was doing a research and found out what was a Writer’s Block !..... “ Its when your imaginary friends refuse to talk to you “….. True that !!


Now , now ….. I just cannot sit out here and wait for an inspiration to walk past by …… If I want to write ….I write …!

What I wrote here today was a little courageous of me …..But I got scared a little of what I wrote …..hmmmmmm…


I have never written for children…I usually write for adults.. the hard part is they have to get connected and think it’s real…  Every detail….that is ….or you are not going to buy it …!

Many friends have told me that they get a bit confused with my language of delivery… Trust me , I try to keep it simple but  damn me …..!  

I spend a week on the outline and take two weeks to write ….!


So what do we do ….Read – read- read …..Read as much as you can and soak in the styles..!

 

At least , I can write !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !