"The Writer's Block"

 

A  friend recently took me aside and made a point. He was not worried about how I would react. I was nervous too. Of what he would say to me.. Then he made a point …… He asked me to continue writing . He asked me why I had stopped publishing what I used to do before.

People out there are looking forward to what I write….Now he wanted me to get going and write…


This has prompted me to write and publish again what I lost and missed…. To hell with the ‘Writer’s Block’.

When I listened to him that day, I understood that Writer’s Block was not the problem.. The problem laid in ‘not writing anything at all’ !


What I understand is that the only people who think writing is easy are those people who don’t write at all !  No ?

The ‘writers block ‘ is not the problem here. It is the fear of not writing well. I am not here for an award or an accolade, I am here because I write and somehow I stopped in between.


My audiences here today, may seem a little surprised……but that’s what I do…. Surprise !

Half of you do not know that I write…..but for those who do….. I am Back !


My point here is not writing an essay or write a chapter. Actually I don’t even promise to write a whole paragraph.. But that’s okay. As long as words appear here on this page, at least I did my job !

This seems more easy, you know…..you can’t write well,  but at least you can edit a bad page…. You cannot edit a blank page !


My wife often tells me to write.....write back again …..initially I was scared as I had stopped in mid….My heart problems keep coming back and I had to loose out on my resources….so , I decided to read….and one day , I found out that write what disturbs you …..what you fear …what you have not been willing to speak about ……and now it works …..hahahahahahaha…..


Some call me a Blogger… some call me a writer ……but let me confess that it took a while to work out that blogging and writing are two different things.. Not completely different….But there is so much to it !

So I became confused ….I thought I would write and blog and send my thoughts to people and they’ll understand…But they failed to do so.


So I’ve decided to not get confused and ignoring people any more …. For they think that I have become snobby and have stopped asking me to parties…..! hahahahahaha

And by the way , everything in life is writable…..only if you have the guts to do so…Improvisation is a must do…..I feel that Self-doubt is my worst enemy…

So with this write , you can see me more from today. Loosing the fear to talk, to speak takes a lot of courage and determination.


I’ll just wait for your feedbacks. If it comes I’ll work on it. If it doesn’t , I’ll still work on it. But now, you’ll see more of me …..like it or not !!


Thank you for reading this , going through this ‘write‘ for me …..I really appreciate it … 


Rest in next ! Until then ………..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Heart story

Other Words !