A Today- You

To all of you out there !

It's not very common to find someone who hates you at first, but develops into the person that means more to you than any other.

Thank you for (unfortunately literally) making me laugh so hard that I pee my pants, with your idiotic jokes and completely inappropriate but still extremely funny humor. Thank you for making me laugh so hard that I cry, and also making me laugh when I want to cry.

Thank you for listening to bad news that I was not supposed to share with anyone, but I still shared with you. Thank you for understanding that sometimes things are warped in my head, but that I will soon realize how crazy I sound.

You are the only person who can make me smile and laugh. Only someone special like you can bring me some comfort in those dead end situations, those moments of doubt and uncertainty, so common nowadays, when the ghosts of violence, of insecurity and unemployment hover over our heads!

To you out there who has that best friend you can’t do without, no need to crack your brains on how to make them smile and feel loved. Give him that words that he or she would live to remember, words that would put smiles on their faces and make them feel so special to have you in their lives.



A quote I would like to share :  “Treat life as sea, your heart as sea-shore and friends as waves, It never matters how many are there, What matter is which one touches the shore.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !