A yesterday and today


Words are not enough to express my feelings. While I write this,I have tears of joy in my eyes to have such a wonderful family of friends and companions who have stood with me through thick and thin.
I also need to acknowledge just how much I have been shaped by you all .. I have a myriad of experiences, too many to mention, that have impacted my life in a memorable and meaningful way. What follows barely scratches on  the surface of all that I have learned over the years. I have learned that it takes a group of very special people to commit to their jobs on a daily basis - even when the going gets tough - and believe me...we've all experienced that over the years.
The peals of laughter I hear resounding from my "special circle"  reflect the vibrant and happy " family "that we are fortunate to have. That a cup of tea with friends can make a difference - can give you that much needed perspective.That life's most complex choices had the simple solution of "eena meena mynah mo", when rains meant making paper boats, when waiting at the railway station meant counting the bogies passing by.
I really do appreciate the respect that I was always treated with.
And finally, personally, I have learned that "Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it and insist upon it - always!".
I am extremely grateful for the role that everyone has played throughout the years - they have been happy years and years that I will always remember fondly.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !