Be a Champion - Into the unknown !


I used to take very poor care of my life. I let it crumble and deteriorate. I let it fall apart in places where it was most important to keep well maintained.

Then time passed  by.Conditions changed and I could no longer continue to live in a place that would not let me prosper nor support growth and change. So I changed.

I began building from the ground up.I relaid a solid foundation. I poured thick, heavy layers of concentration in places where big holes had been.

It took some time.Some days were miserable. But I knew that the world would not build my life for me . My life is what I make it. I do the work, I reap the rewards or I face the consequences.

Life is beautiful, life is amazing. Life is splendid or life is hard.Life is tedious.Life is a disaster.

It all depends on what you make of it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !