Being Great


Being great is more than just doing good work, or performing well under pressure.It is an comprehensive attitude towards the world, and how one interprets it. I think greatness requires lot of space to breathe.Guess, that's why it rises to the top.
Are you ready to meet the eagerness that Monday has for you ?
Every Monday presents to you the opportunity for greatness even more so than any other day.Monday is the beginning.It is when you announce to yourself and the world "This is how it will be !"
What will it bring ? perhaps riches beyond your most fiery pipe-dreams await you.Maybe fame and recognition, or adventure and unanticipated creativity lay just ahead.
The whole thing is up to you ! This is the moment for which you ask when things go wrong - a time to start from scratch.Go do it, right now ! make it happen. make it work.
I woke up in the morning refulgent with excitement and eagerness ready to face the day.So much ahead of me, so much to do, so much was waiting.Many people are watchers but never achieve anything. Others are talkers and criticize those that do and finally there are performers.Performers do something about it and make it happen.
I did nothing with my something and nothing happened. Then, I finally did something with my something and the result was an eye opener.I actually started feeling the results of my efforts.Just then, people started wanting my part of something  and then it began to diminish into nothing.It got to a point where I had to learn how to make something out of almost nothing. Since I had already done that, I was sure it would be easier the second time !

Inspirational Quote :  " If at first you don't succeed , find out if the loser gets anything !" - William Lyon Philips.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !