Complex issues
* We rate men by what they finish, not by what they attempt *
Let me tell you what I found out.." The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why !!"
Am still unable to find out the latter. Guess, the day is yet to come.
Why am I ever born ? Did I do something great, did I achieve something big.. The answer is still a no !..
How do I know which is the most important day of my life ?. I've met scores of people from different creed of brains. They have stood by me, against me and some even robbed me of my principles.. Yet, I failed to learn from my mistakes and learn from knowledge gained.
Always wanted to be somebody.But I realized later, I should have been more specific.I was always told that we are on earth to help others..
Question : What on earth are the others here for ??
Loved these lines : " There are three kinds of lies- lies, damned lies and working from home "
Awesome
ReplyDeleteappreciate it..
ReplyDelete