Festival of colours


6.45:am

I had slept very late last night and was in deep slumber  when the doorbell rang- still dizzy  and drugged by sleep, I dragged myself to the door.
Opening it , I saw him. A UFO must have been landed somewhere and he must have thought to visit me first. For he had a half green, half blue face and his hands were smeared in a green blue combination. I looked at him stunned and mesmerized. Then he uttered those words ........."bhai...... Happy Holi ". My best friend was here to play Holi with me and I yielded.!

Festival of colours

Holi is a time to rejuvenate. The significance of Holi has crossed many pages in history to arrive here as a time to celebrate resurrection. A spirit of festivity.
Colours speak louder than words. It's a time to create new bonds, reach out to others and forget the past worries.

I've known people take it as a day of drinking and am no stranger to it. A festival of attainment of good over evil. Wash away all the evil spirits with that liquid spirit.
Allow the colour of love to stay there forever and ever. It reveals the ludicrous best of people. Man and woman drenched wet in colours,  unrecognized by their own selfs.  A crazy all-out paint war. An amazing event that has this happy ends on such a big scale.  Where a beautiful smile is just enough to express feelings.

Best wishes to you for a Holi filled with sweet moments and memories to cherish for long!

HAPPY HOLI !!

Comments

  1. May your life get painted with the best colours of happiness! Happy Holi bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog it contains a lot of information about Holi Gulal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !