God Speed!
“Some
people grumble that roses have thorns; I am grateful that thorns have roses.” —Alphonse Karr
I never wanted to be in debt. But it
seems like I owe a lot of thank you. God speed.!
The reason , I’ve had good seasons and
some deeply painful ones. I’ve made some amazingly good choices and some contemptibly
bad mistakes. I guess I am very human.
I think that
somehow, we learn who we really are and then live with that decision.
Whatever it takes
to find the real you, don't be besieged if the rest of the world looks on in
shock or awe.
Knowing how people
treat you is their karma, but how you react is yours. No need for revenge. Just
sit back and wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves and
if you're lucky, God will let you watch.( an old saying )
Let's Be happy
with what we have. Be excited about what we want. I've learned that nobody
really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy.
Anyone can give
up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But I've held it together when
everyone else thought if I fell apart, that my friends is true strength.
I've know people
through the age. Different type of them. But I've known that strong people
don't put people down. They lift them up!
One of the
big lessons I have learned from my journey is you can't please everyone, so
don't try.
I am not someone
who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of
mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons.
YOU DON'T GET OLDER, YOU GET
BETTER.
GOD SPEED !
GOD SPEED!
ReplyDeleteAgreed.. indeed it is...
ReplyDeleteAgreed
ReplyDeleteGod is kind and will definitely speed up for betterment !
ReplyDeleteBhagwan ke pass her hai and her nahin
ReplyDelete