Little Things
A big question I always ask myself : "what happened? "
What happened to me. I was full of life and energy. I was a fighter who could defy all odds and get my things done. All of a sudden I am loosing.....I cannot fight anymore. I am just tired. Tired of the ways things are shaping up.I have been reduced to a mess. I have been chained to shackles of helplessness,negativity and de-motivation. I want to live. Like I have lived before. All the smiles, laughter and companionship at present are fake. I am going into a known oblivion.I miss those days when I used to laugh with my friends, family and compatriots. It seems that nobody cares now...... I want to get there, I want to go back to my old days.
People claim that they are with me, but I know that at the back of their mind, they have distanced themselves from me.Using me for their personal benefits. Once this is done, I am history. Well, that's how a human mind works! At war, you cannot always take the bullet, you need to give some too. That's how it works.. Guess I have learned this full time now.......
{ from the diary of a man who has been there, done that.! }
But isn't that what life is all about? We fall down, we cry about it for a while and eventually sooner or later we go on with our lives. Sometimes the process takes longer than others. Sometimes we sit on the dirt waiting for someone else to pick up our bikes and make everything OK. The truth is, we are the only ones that can pick up the bike and decide how much farther we will paddle. The road of life awaits you...
Remember when life was simple and all it took to be satisfied was a fresh banana and a glass of milk? What was memorable? The warmth of the glass or the flavour of the banana.?
It's the little things in life that makes the difference... Does the love of your life remember your first date? Does the son care his dad bought him a new toy? or does he remember that dad came and watched every practice and came to every game? It means nothing to you, but it could make someone else 's life much brighter.
The sun rose today. What have you done ? The sky is blue and gold. Where are you?
Ask yourself , "what's holding you back? Where have you gone wrong? When will you succeed? "..If you find no answers, or the answers sound like excuses, then the answer is not in the Why?, but in the Why Not? "
Tally HO...!
Heart touching
ReplyDelete