Stranger than fiction..
Life is strange.Some people lose over and ever again. Some have poor judgments.Some have bad habits.Some do bad things and still, others take unnecessary chances.. Me..? I fall down a lot.
I don't mean from time to time, but all the time .. I fall so often that my face has ,calluses-meaning : a thickened and hardened part of the skin , especially in an area that has been subjected to friction.
But falling isn't the problem - - landing is ...!! If I can master the landing process, falling would be no big deal.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
You may be smarter than me, but I'm more creative than you.I will find ways of getting the job done you have never even considered !
You may be more experienced than me, but I'm a good learner and I'm hungry.You should know - a hungry lion is dangerous and always eats on time.
You may even have the skills, but skills can be learned.I have raw, untapped talent and I will use every asset I posses to prevent you from stopping me !
So come on and lets dance if you've got the guts, because like it or not, I'm getting done what I came here to do....!!!!!
Very well said
ReplyDeleteAppreciate it.!
ReplyDelete