A mom's day


I know, I've seen,  my mother,  my wife,  sister,  sis-in-laws, all of them you. .....!
Being a mom is a difficult job,  but you need not always be serious while you are at it.
Getting on with your life and taking it with a pinch of salt is the best you can do if you are a mother. Please moms,  have some fun moments in your daily lives..!

                        To cheer you up 🤓

" silence is golden we know ....Unless you have kids,  then silence is just suspicious! "

Waking your kids up for school the first day after a break is almost as much fun as giving birth to them... . ( Ol' jungle saying)

When I leave the house,  I know that behind every mom is a basket full of dirty laundry.
I've seen the ladies in the house work at it.**The quickest way for a mother to get her children's attention is to sit down and look comfortable. .

I've often heard my wife say" I don't want to sleep like a baby .I want to sleep like my husband "!.  Hello??
I have a neighbor friend.His mom's voice is so loud that even we brush our teeth and get dressed up in time.!
These moms are just amazing. If something's lost or misplaced ,and you can't find it it's really not lost,  it's just that we don't  want to look for it. Nothing is  really  lost until mom can't find it,  you know..

My wife loves coffee. Believe me,  the motherhood is powered by love and fuelled by coffee. But random sustained by wine.. Ohhhhhh !!

Being a mom is no easy feat. Between laundry,  dishes,  cooking and making sure everyone's homework gets done  --plus a job that actually pays you if you're a working mom. There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day sometimes.

Gr8 to have you around. Moms are moms.. Unbeatable. Need to admit it. There are Father's Day,  family day,  that day and this day. But I am being honest when I say that even all the gentlemen in the house would get moist eyes when you hear of "the day" is a Mother's Day!!!!!


🤗🤗

 👣keep walking. ..


Comments

  1. Did you just say "Mom"..😥😥 cheers!! Prasee.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !