A wish to live -- A will to die



This brings to a conclusion that we simply don"t want the life currently living, meaning we don't want to change the current lifestyle.

All you need to do is change your life.Change what you do everyday and pursue a life what you like.


" A change brings opportunity "


How can I be happy?

Buy experiences instead of things.Find a job or hobby where your experiences flows.Visualize having a good day.Starting small, making progress.

Don"t overthink about your past and future.Both are uncontrollable and unchangeable.

Do not try to find happiness......Be happy anywhere, anytime, anyhow. !

Always have a escape plan. Leonardo Da Vinci once said - " While I thought that I was learning to live , I have been learning how to die. !"

Lets make life a journey.Not a journey with intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body. But by loudly manifesting --"WOW , What a Ride !!"

On the funny side , do you wish to be remembered? Leave a lot of debts. ..........


Apparently, there are worse things in life than death. Try to spend an evening with an Insurance guy.

Remember, trouble knocks at the door, but when it hears laughter inside, it goes away...!

Dalai Lama said : " If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito "
Now that's one antidote !

My therapist told me that a great way to let go of your anger is to write something to people you hate and then delete them. I did that and now I'm wondering if I should delete what I wrote or should I keep it ?

All the dinosaurs were dead and wiped out by an asteroid hitting the earth million years ago. I often ask myself , Why were they all standing in one place ?!


So, my friends, readers and all the wise men out there, we all die.....The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will --Chuck Palahniwk


Whatever you want to do, do it now !

There are only so many tomorrows..........


Comments

  1. Bro my knowledge of dinosaurs has just started evolving 🤔😋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enlighten me once you've done evolving....hahahaha..Thanks man!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !