Gone Overboard !
Once upon a time there came a man. Yes…you man, me man…The
man used to hunt, protect and usually hold the family together. Days passed
by….months and years and centuries….
It was a colourful era. Then came the black and white period
and this is where our knowledge of man came into existence….( have only heard
of Adam and Eve or the stone age or the ice age , right ? never been there
honestly ). The man who used to hunt , protect and hold the family together
still did so in the b/w period and for as long as we remember, but times change
my friend, times change.
The sailing got tough, the waves bigger and storms touching
deep down the spirit and back.
The man is same, hunts, protects and holds but …oh my God
! Seriously? A twist to the tail ? or is it really a tale ?
Present time: part
two of the b/w era.
Cars, watches, belts, purses, clothes, shoes, caps the list
is endless…..no no no no no……..
These are not a man’s business anymore..Ladies and
Gentlemen, these are for the modern day Eves'..Thank you.
The ideal man doesn’t smoke, doesn’t drink, no drugs,
doesn’t swear, doesn’t get angry…..naturally, Doesn’t Exist!
The man of today, how many
roads must he walk down, before he declares that he’s lost ?
Men are the head
of the family , Women are the neck ,they can turn the head wherever they
please.
We are innocent,
us men..Once a man was pulled over by a cop and was asked “papers “, the man
said “scissors , I win “ and drove off. That is we. !
Multi-tasking :
Listen, ignore and forget at the same time.. People have often asked me , what
I do for a living ? ..Well, I breathe in and breathe out to live ..!
I don’t know
about you guys, but when I have to make a decision I analyze the situation,
evaluate the risk and then I completely screw up..
I’m not being
smart. I’m just a skilled trained professional in pointing out the tangible.
There are a few
million nerves in the human body. I’ve met people who have the ability to
irritate all of them.
Remember we all,
We should be handed over the most distinguished awards you know ?...One on one,
Limited edition !
Trust me , we’ve
a bunch load of hidden talents, but alas ! they’re hidden can’t find them !
What am I writing
here.?. I always knew I’d get old. How fast it happened was a bit of a surprise
though.
Be happy, It drives people crazy !
Go on
ladies…..have a hearty laugh.. going for a nap !..
Cheers to the "man" kind!! Prasee
ReplyDeletecheers !!
ReplyDeleteDid laugh and yes Be Happy !
ReplyDelete