I am ... Obsolete

Overeducated , but underskilled.


I realized yesterday that whatever it took me to do,make,adjust,and strive, I am now obsolete..


I've worked at offices where I had to changes desks twice and many times. I had put so much thought and effort into personalizing my space ,and making it"me". However, the thing we have to remember is that the change is actually what makes us who we are..


" Pessimists are usually right and optimists are usually wrong but all the great changes have been accomplished by optimists " --Thomas L Friedman


They say I'm old fashioned, and live in the past, but sometimes I think progress progresses' too fast !


Not in use any more , have been replaced by something newer and better and fashionable !


I think I went out with the ark.......


A massive change is required ---RIGHT NOW!!


SIGH !!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck bro for the change... Best wishes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !