Shivaa !
It took me more days to write this post.The research done is still incomplete. I am a mere mortal you see..The post is not only about Shiva the God, but for Shiva the mortal, Shiva the us. A matter of time that we find Him in us.
As a matter of fact, this was the first subject I was working on, when I started to blog.The pages remained in manuscript and unfinished.It still is. This is just on what I must have felt that day before I took to blog. I've read Amish Tripathi's The Shiva Trilogy..As mesmerized I was while reading those books, I am still today.
It is also interesting, that this post comes from a person who is half atheist.Yes, a positive half atheist.. I look for facts and evidences before I come to a conclusion. I do believe that God does not exist and apparently I also believe that He exists in us and the entire things we do, we see and we experience.
I also believe in the salutation : " Har Har Mahadev ".. Har har-All are - Mahadev-God.
For His most magnificent Temple , finest Mosques and greatest Church exist within our souls..!
Whether He comes in any form of any religion, He wants to help us. Let us allow Him to to so.....
We are all mortals. Different Paths but one Destination.
It would be amazing if Shiva would himself be talking to you . No ?. Since my childhood I was very much attracted towards his persona and beauty.
Shiva is no God, no deity -- He is pure energy that surrounds you in its raw form. An emotion, a sentiment. He who has served and helped one poor man seeing Shiva in him, without thinking of his caste or creed or race or anything. With him, Shiva is more pleased than with the man who sees Him only in temples ..!
He does not laugh, He does not speak. We do not know when he acts and helps..So how do you make God laugh ? I guess, speak of your plans !!
Let your religion be less than a theory and more of a love affair..The secret of success is this : There is no secret of success. Life is just one damned thing after another...
Let us be HIM
Cool, chic, fun , unpredictable and popular with young and old alike.. He who likes to meditate most of the time and minds his own business. Has a crazy mix of anger and calm...
A God who apparently makes mistakes fearlessly and deals with them in a surprisingly calm way.
Self contained and content.
The Trident or the ' Trishul ' unites the three worlds a human being is associated with --- his inside world , the immediate world around him and the broader world. The Trident shows a harmony between the three.
Another tip : The Nataraja---Ignorance can only be overcome by knowledge , music and dance. A valuable lesson in the ' Art of Living '
Heard of the third eye ?
It symbolizes looking at a problem beyond what it is and overcoming the impossible.
That meditative pose ! -- It symbolizes calmness that helps you overcome everyday battles and sort out issues with clarity.
Iconic Blue throat ! -- It symbolizes suppression of anger, which must be channelled out in a constructive manner instead of venting it out or harming someone.
The Ganga symbolizes the end of ignorance doing your research first and then taking on a new project.
The serpent ! symbolizes letting go one's ego, so that you are free both mentally as well as physically.
Remove all evil, rid off the negativity and retain only the good.
This is not of Shiva the Lord , this is of us. The universe, the Earth we live in for we are all
" HAR HAR MAHADEV "
Don't turn blue all over now ............
Comments
Post a Comment