" Let the fights begin "



I've always been a martial arts enthusiast. This here, is nothing about martial arts. This is about fighting yourself to survive , to grow, to gain success. I am trying to inspire all those who go down without fighting...Having said that, I'm also in the same boat with the tide.

Its been four years since I've done an active  9-8 job. It can happen to anybody. The feeling that the good days are passe' kinda gets you into that deactivated mode.


Have worked like a king, lived a king-size life. Fate had a different story for me. It told me to stop and rewrite a new story.
The people who knew me, know me well, can recollect the phrase I used to always ponder-

         " Nanga Nawab , keele par ghar !"


A nawab with an empty palace and no kingdom. But can a lone man  fight a battle and win ? I guess he can ! I'm not here to gather votes, nor I've supporters who would do that for me .  You and you alone can protect your kingdom .The battle against the unknown..

Let the goddamn battle begin !  


Apparently, the battles we speak of are already fought. Some have been lost and some have been won.  Lets do it again.


Am not a fighter, but in my mind I'm fighting every day. I'm fighting myself. My roots aren't samurai, but my soul is.


I believe a strong person will not be nervous and will not express aggression towards his opponent. I think I've been trained well enough. I'm confident of my abilities and training.. After all these years of experience of meeting people with different minds, I can fight calm and balanced. You might win some, you might lose some. But you go in, you challenge yourself , you become a better man , a better individual, a better fighter.


You know, a fighter can always recover, and you never know what they're going to come back with.

" First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you and then you win -"
-Mahatma Gandhi


I know , you may have seen me struggle, or you may see me struggle, but you will never see me quit..Sometimes I feel like giving up, then I remember I have a lot of badasses out there, to prove wrong....-

Stay strong. Make them wonder how you're still smiling !


Tell yourself - : No matter how hard it is , or how hard it gets , I'm going to make it. !"

Bruce Lee said - " I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times "

Another quote -- " Courage doesn't always roar, sometimes its the quiet voice at the end of the day whispering - I will try again tomorrow "!


I've been often discouraged  and demotivated. My soul tells me not to be discouraged. Its often the last key  in the bunch that opens the lock.

Guys, Success is what happens after you have survived all your mistakes . Learn to fight alone, because those who walk alone , has the strongest direction.


Time to make up our minds that no matter what comes our way, no matter how difficult , no matter how unfair, you will do more than simply survive.. You will thrive in spite of it- adapted from a quote by Joel Osteen and some parts from my brain....---

Be patient- let the game come to you. Dont rush , be quick but dont hurry....



Love me or hate me, - both are in my favour...!!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !