Game for Life
Recently, while having a drink with a friend, the below message caught my eye..
" When you're game for life, you leave behind your comfort zone and venture boldly into every experience life brings. You discover that life's greatest opportunities come disguised as challenges. It is the spirit of adventure that inspires people to make an impact .--"
Charles Wallace-Royal Challenge(RC) founder.
I bet you've got what I'm trying to ponder over here. We are all players. Players in the game called Life..
Different players, different leagues, different matches. All we know, we have to win this game.Out there, all are striving to win this game -life.
We aren't going to get out alive anyways but we're still playing and playing to win.
I've learnt that you can never change your life until you change something you do daily. The daily routine lets you know the secret of your success.
There are only two things in this game.. A 'Yes' and a 'No'..
Either we do it or we do not. -There is no try..
Its all about taking risks.
Whenever we feel down and remorse we take up to the almighty. The referee..He is the one who sees all, knows all. But haven't we heard that God helps them who helps themselves !
I don't mind life being a game, but I hate bribing the referee all the time !
I've often felt the need for quitting. But whenever I expressed my feelings on this, my dear ones have always asked me to think why I started. You only quit when you start. Bu if it is already started , there's no point in looking back and quitting. I may as well finish what I started.
I've learnt that every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
We always tend to watch others progress and dream about it. A friend or a relative might earn more than me but it doesn't mean I follow them.
Life's lesson : Don't play games that you don't understand, even if you see lots of other people making money out of them.
Sometimes it is better to lose and do the right thing than to win and do the wrong thing.
Let's all be not pushed around by fears in our minds !!
Let us all not worry about what we cannot control, instead lets shift our energy to what we can create.
The best time for new beginnings is .....NOW !!
I am a mess right now -- but embrace the glorious mess that you are. Every day may not be good , but there is something good in every day..!
I became a writer. This was not me earlier- Sometimes the wrong choices bring us to right places .
" We all have two lives.. The second one starts when we realize we only have one ...!"
Confucius.
Comments
Post a Comment