Learning to engrave'
I am a diligent writer. I keep on discovering. A period back I discovered a new vocation. Writing ! I've done this before also. Tried my hand at writing but didn't start seriously until I had this encounter with a stranger. The stranger suggested I try again and give it a shot. Once you pick up the pen and scribble towards the paper, words will automatically flow. Paper to pen, pen to hand and hand to the mind. Thoughts would never ceases to end.....
The writings were then backed by a friend , which boosted my motives.....
Writing needs a lot of flexibility. Situations and scenarios I was into earlier , also made me reluctant to write. Guess, I was not so flexible enough...
While speech is spontaneous , writing causes delay and takes time as feedback is not immediate. I love to speak and speaking I can do , till the day ends . But then , it becomes quite boring and monotonous. My experiences and learnings cannot be completed in speech.. it should be in writing.
So, people do not really know me well.. They need to read me to know me.. and reading is another disoriented boring scope of work.. but having said that , nobody's got the time to listen.. so I write..
I write hoping that I would be read someday..... before it's too late...!!
It's perfectly okay to write garbage --- as long as you edit brilliantly..
" Writing is easy : all you do is sit staring at a blank sheet of paper until drops of blood form on your forehead.."!! Gene Fowler..
I have this one nasty habit..Makes me hard to live with...I write..!!!
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say..
Writing is a art..I think all art is the result of frustration..
I've always had an extravagant lifestyle. Then I became a writer. People have often asked me, many , out of jealousy and ill will.. whatever happened to my lifestyles...ummmmmm...... writers don't have lifestyles. They sit in little rooms and write.
If you can't annoy some body , there's little point in writing..😀
The only time I'll get good reviews is if I kill myself..!
I loved a quote by Ashish Chauhan and matter of fact I completely agree ...
" Writing is like prostitution. First you do it for love and then for a few close friends and then for money. "
I read a lot. For , the greatest part of of a writers' time is usually spent in reading. My writings are full of criticisms..verbal or written.. Guess , they like the way I write.
I repeat from my last blog...
" Love me or hate me , both are in my favour.."
Comments
Post a Comment