Life in the Box'
Life is in mayhem...Chaos and disorder. The life we see today, live today !
Sorry. Got carried away.........!!!
Read a nice rubric -
" Why does everyone want you to think outside the box ? Is there something inside the box they dont want us to know ?
What's in the damn box ?!!
My bosses used to tell me to do something else apart from the regular. I mean, this had become a routine..Do something out of the box..
Today, I want to tell them - I don't think outside the box anymore. I think of what I can do with the box..!
I also feel that people who tell people to go out of the box , see the box. - People who don't know the box even exists , are often the innovative thinkers --
Go believe in yourself , go after your dreams and lets not anyone put you in a box.
My niece Malvika contributed something . It ends at the 'end line '
I feel " thinking outside the box " is just an excuse or distraction people tell other people with extraordinary talent to divert them out of the golden path to fulfilling their dreams.
Stop listening to the crap of other people tell about you. You are stupendous , suave and awesome , just as great as your talent.
Follow the golden brick road to destiny and SHINE !!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For some years now , I was having difficulties coming up with new ideas. So I thought to slow down. For me , slowing down has been a tremendous source of creativity . It has allowed me to open up.
This is the present now. And creativity exists in the present moment . I don't think you can find it anywhere else..
Think...Think.......think.......think......
I have never understood the 'think outside your box' philosophy. Why would anyone sit inside the box and then think outside of it - Please get out of the box.-
Yeah....I am so very Curious..Blessed are the people with curiosity - for they shall have the adventures...
I've been often told that I'm weird...but ' the black sheep ' blog tells you about my uniqueness. OK..... So I am a limited edition...So what ?!!
Sometimes , I really have to remind myself that I don't have to do what everyone else is doing.
Sometimes all you need is someone to tell you , you're not as terrible as you think you are .!
Can't compare the Sun and the Moon . I mean , there's no comparison. They shine when its their time ..!
My boxes are life's experiences , transcendentaly expressed.
These days , I've been trying to be more creative. And to live a creative life , we must lose our fear of being wrong.
People tend to put restrictions on your ability , talent , your aptitude and probably your character. Honestly , its just an opinion.
Lets not anyone put you in a box or draw a path for you.
I think people sometimes have a hard time placing me , because I dont fit into a box. Lately, I've been more comfortable saying that I'm a writer , because that can cover a lot of different things..
Heard this :
" Someone somewhere is still talking about the old you .
beacuse they don't have access to the new you "
In continuity , I didn't change . I just see things differently now --
" Until the lion learns how to write , every story will glorify the hunter " !!
-African Proverb.
Comments
Post a Comment