Our Secret little rendezvous'


                              -Let's pick up the pace a bit-

I've been a vivid reader since my school days. The quest for hunting good words , big words have stuck to me since then.

For, reading is a rendezvous' with your soul.


There have been instances or connected anecdotes where I have spelled or read words differently. Like this word, Rendezvous'..

An honest confession : I used to read this word as { ren-des-woos }..Whenever there was an opportunity to read the word, I used it diligently. I thought I had impressed all around.
One day , a friend intelligently remarked , " It is not { ren-des-woos } , it is [ ron-da-voo ]..Hahahahahaha, you should've seen my face..!!

Yeah..Rendezvous'  ---A meeting. A secret meeting to be precise. A meeting of odds..To come together face to face by arrangement.

We all have a rendezvous' with our lives.. A meeting with life , a meeting with the unexpected, the unknown.. A rendezvous'with love , a friend , a fellow human being . A rendezvous'with the Omnipresent.

Today , I'm proud to announce , if you like having a secret rendezvous , if you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do....if you like going places we can't even pronounce , or to do whatever you've been dreaming about------then my friends , I'm perfect for you.

There's room for everyone at the rendezvous of victory.

Be with someone who is proud to have you, rather than who is just looking for a rendezvous.

There is an ancient Indian saying :
" We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors ; we borrow it from our children. If we use this ethic as a moral compass, than our rendezvous with reality can also become a rendezvous with opportunity. ; "

We have a rendezvous with life.-

Once you make a decision , the universe conspires to make it happen.


Maybe there isn't much a thing as fate. Maybe it's just opportunities we're given and what we do with them.

I'm beginning to think that maybe great things don't just happen. We have to make them ourselves.

Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences.

All the world's a stage .........we know that -
but most of us are gravely unrehearsed..!

Fate loves the fearless.

Whenever I look up and ask the question : Why me ? --The cosmos barely bothers to return the reply : Why Not ?

There are detours everywhere . You need to take the right detour. Having said that , sometimes it takes a wrong turn to get you to the right place.

These are the many rendezvous , I'm been wailing about.

Today, I have a rendezvous' with the pen !. Writing means sharing. It's part of the human condition to want to share things - thoughts , ideas and opinions.

Writing is a solitary experience . It's so intimate , I can't even share it with my wife ...!

I've a rendezvous' with a book now. It's not published yet , but tomorrow it would be. It took me more than 40 years  to write my first book , this..
My family still thinks that I'm going to starve to death.

When I write , I write for myself , the reaction is upto the reader. It's absolutely not my business whether people like or dislike it.

When I write, I provoke some things. I cannot justify my work. I do my work. It is upto you to clarify it , to judge.

My Rendezvous' with time  - Past , Present and the Future

2016  Changed me
2017  Broke me
2018  Opened my eyes
2019  I'm coming back ...?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !