The Book Cover and me


A beautiful quote shared by my sister-in-law...Thanks Munni..!

"The heartthrob of the school , is a man grim and sober.
 That lanky little girl , is now a weightlifter
 The topper of the class, is a happy home maker
 Back bencher of the lot, is a serial entrepreneur
 Often ignored average type Joe , turned a well known writer
 And one who often got suspended, is a respected army officer -"

The reunions taught me how , people come with many layers....
And tell me why should we never , judge a book by its cover..

Sometimes I read the same books over and over and over. The stuff inside doesn't change. People say that you can't judge a book by its cover , but I think it's not true. Because it says right on the cover , what's inside..

But books are not like people - Books are safe..!

This here is a fabled subject..We've become so experts that we can actually read the entire story by just reading the preface.
But is it really that way ? Beats me !

"Don't judge someone for their choices when you don't understand their reasons. "


A common subject , because we are humans. We are made that way. It's easy to look up to people and also start judging their actions and personality.. A complete judgement!!


This has happened to me a hundred of times. I've been the book , same story . But as time passed , I changed my cover as it had weared out. This is where I guess, I failed.. The New covers brought in new stories. Not my stories though. Stories told by people just by looking at the cover.. They never knew that the book inside had the same old originative and ingenious story.

Can't understand how the judges are paid so much.. My judges , judge me for free you know..
Having said that , you are free to judge me. But you were not there in my tough times...!

I really don't know how to put this nicely......so I won't -

I've always felt that if you didn't hear it with your own ears or see it with your own eyes , there is no need for an invention ; for it's not going to work out..

I guess I've learned that time is slippery. Everything is not always what it looks like. A spooky guy could be the kindest person you've ever met , and a person who looks weak , might be very strong.

" In a matter of speaking , I am an X-man. I am different from most people. I stand out in the crowd. And I don't like being judged for it "
Dean Mackin

I've learnt from time and experience , not to rush to judge someone unless his or her fruits reveal the truth. Actually it's not the fault of the tree to produce bad or bitter fruits. Sometimes , the soil determines that - Blame the source..
Don't deal with your enemy , deal with the devil that sponsors them .!!

You know, it just won't work if you judge the past , by the standards of today. I don't think they are compatible.

To understand compatibility , a chapter won't do. Read the book till the last page.

I make myself a cheerful guy all times. Then why are people threatened . I guess, people love to bring up your past when they're threatened by your present..

You know my name , not my story. You've heard what I've done , not what I've been through.....


Many a you , must have been through this spot...

                      THIS IS NOT MY STORY...!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !