The 'Thank you note '



Here's to those who inspire me and don't even know it.

Gratitude to my readers for playing this integral part. Every life is a story , thank you again for being part of the story.

The guidance and patience shown to me , no matter what I was doing has helped develop me into the person I am today.

So , thank you so much for all your smiles.
Life can be very tough , but thankfully I've got you to help shine my way.

people often have remarked
 " Are yaar , ye mere saath bhi hua hai "
    ( This has happened to me too )

They have braved themselves to inform me of their ordeals , their journeys.
They have made me a representative of their stories.

In the end , maybe it's wiser to surrender before the miraculous scope of human genorisity and to just keep saying thank you , forever as long as we have voices.

I can shake off everything as I write , my sorrows disappear, my courage reborn.

I bring the thanks and you bring the you.


Thank you...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !