That feeling......


It's been sometime since I caught up here..No, I was not busy. Incidently , I hurt myself in one of my eyes, and was sure ,  would not look proper to write something with one eye...
I am not a soldier of Fortune...

" It's often enough to be with someone. I don't need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You're not alone "
 - Marilyn Monroe

I am a bit too emotional . But emotions come and go and can't be controlled , so there's no reason to worry about them.

It takes energy, generosity and discipline to be unfailingly light-hearted , yet everyone takes the happy person for granted . No one is careful of his feelings or tries to keep his spirits high. And thus that person usually gets no credit.

Saddest thing about people  - most important thoughts and feelings often went unspoken and barely understood.

We are stronger than we think , don't let life take the win so easily.

We were meant to stand out. If you didn't know this, now you know..!!

A self Discovery which I discovered ages ago. Thought to share...
I'm strange , I have a wierd sense of humour and I look crazy..

You know........Some people never go crazy..!!!

what horrible life they must have.........!!!hahahahaha


Inside of all of us there is the need and the desire to be heard , to have our innermost thoughts , feelings and desires to be expressed for others to hear , to see and to understand. We all want to matter to someone, to leave a mark.

I've been cycling through emotions lately . I felt nothing. Until I felt sadness , and then I felt anger.
It's all mixing together in an overwhelming mess.

Trying and trying I realized that the worst feeling ever is not knowing whether you should wait or give up .

I heard , that sometimes we survive by forgetting..

I have experienced more negative feelings than positives. Feelings have destroyed my mind many times , have killed many of positive things in my life..

Then I found it..........I think.......to feel first , to embrace the feelings first , you must give and share !!

Feelings never did kill anyone . It is running away from feelings that lead to death....

This is a complicated planet. People have a hard time finding each other and even when they do , they're scared to take the risk.

"Be who you are and say what you feel , because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind "
 - Bernard Baruch

I've would've written a bigger blog, but time misused me..
 -Me.


I know I'm not supposed to say this , but I love you all...!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !