Aboli ( Hindi )
Heart tells all !
2019-Indian Idol- episode 01 -
A woman enters the studio with a child in her arms. " This is not a child show " chimes the judge. " This child is 16 years old and is in 12th standard " chides the woman back leaving all in the room speechless.
Aboli Jarit , is in 12th standard but looks like a girl in the 3rd or 4th .....with both her kidneys damaged and no bladder , her growth has been restricted. But only her growth.. Not the attitude. She loves to sing , sing , and sing and is a die hard fan of one of the judges. With an infectious smile and aware of all her problems , she is determined to pull through and sing like any other contestant.
She is determined , not to ever give up . !
I will keep smiling be positive and never give up. These are always my goals and my attitude.
There are tough times. Today is hard , tomorrow will be worse but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine..
Never give up and sit down and grieve. Don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines.
Victory is right around the corner.
I've been writing since a year now . It's supposed to be difficult. I try to find pleasure and reward in the act of writing , because you can't look for praise from readers or critics. Tips are much easier to give than to take. I have never given up .
I think we have no justifiable reason to give up .
People might try to talk you out of pursuing your goals and dreams . They'll tell you what you're trying to accomplish is out of your reach .
But you know that you have a higher purpose. You know your potential and what you are capable of .
" It's not that I'm so smart , it's just that I stay with problems longer "
- Albert Einstein
You may be the only person left who believes in you , but it's enough . Just one star can pierce a universe of darkness.
" Courage is not having the strength to go on . It is going on when you don't have the courage "
- Theodore Roosevelt
Don't listen to what anybody says except the people who encourage us . It's what we want to do and it's within ourselves to keep going .
No , don't give up hope just yet.
When all is dire and bleak , there is always hope. Change your course , but don't give up .
We shall try again and again and we are bound to succeed. There will be obstacles , but we have to defy them . Tough situations build strong people in the end .
I've been an eyewitness to all the fear , weaknesses , frustration , depressions and bad luck moments that I've been through alone and which affected me .
But , never was able to beat me for so long .
This is why I'm proud , because I'm here now stronger than yesterday .
They say , " Do not tell me why I can't do it . Tell me how I can get it done "
You're allowed to scream , you're allowed to cry , but do not give up .
" It is never too late to be what you might have been "
- George Elliot
" When someone tells you that you can't do something , perhaps you should consider that they are only telling you what they can't do "
- Sheldon Cahoon
Comments
Post a Comment