At peace...It is
I get the writer's block at times.. The words just wouldn't pop up in my mind.
It becomes imperative for me to then scout the internet..I try my best but the block continues in my head..
Well, my self-made , self- proclaimed responsibility to inspire let's me write these blogs.
Love to love it , hate to hate it. !!
Acheiving peace is a continuous journey many of us are on. Though it might seem out of reach , putting our mindsets and our perspective , helps us become closer to accomplishment.
It's been a long comeback . Things were pretty dark for me . I was angry with God for a long time because I was unhappy with me .
But I have faith now. I have peace .
In the end I got sick and tired of being sick and tired.
The years have taught me that people are basically the same the world over.....
Everybody wants the same things..-
to be happy , to be healthy , to be secure.
All , want friends , peace of mind , good family relationships and hope that tomorrow is going to be better than today..
Today's life is full of stress and pain. There is a lot of work to do for us . Which makes a man tired with his life..
We need some rest and peace..
Just Breathe !!
I have closed some doors ..... Not because of pride , incapacity or arrogance , but simply because they no longer lead me anywhere..
" Sometimes you have to lose your mind before you come to your senses "
- Unknown
Believing in the future doesn't have to be scary , and change doesn't have to be painful.
Don't hesitate to take it easy at times.
Smile at strangers , laugh at yourself and know that you're free to start over.
I'm hungry !!
No, I'm not hungry for food , not hungry for money , Fame , and the works..
I'm hungry to speak to someone , to sit at the roadside corner sipping tea with people with whom I can talk anything I want to ..Be with acquaintances and be at PEACE ..
This becomes extremely pivotal to cleansing the soul.
I have wished many things . My life at present is not so bad. But then there is something ...
Something that makes me want to run back in time. Perhaps it's because , apart from all the happy thoughts in my mind , there are a hundred concerns running in parallel.
And all this makes me miss that time of my life when I had a relaxed and carefree mind ..
I am sure you too feel the same about your own . No matter how hard we wish to go back in time , the truth is that we can't do so.
The past remains an important part of our being. It shapes how you think , how you handle situations and how you finally turn out ..!!
The world is quiet here
All we are saying is give peace a chance !!
On shanthi om
ReplyDelete