Let's connect


In my deepest, darkest moments , what really got me through was a prayer called , "Help me".. Sometimes a prayer was "Thank you".

Another important part in this relationship was communication . These combinations worked to make everything fall in place.

we know that , since we cannot do good to all , we pay special attention to those who , by accidents of time , or place or circumstances are brought into a closer connection with us.

I have really no interest in playing 'Perfect'. To me it's about being how good you are and how you connect. Sometimes the rewards of risks don't leave us wrecked . We can find our passion , purpose , courage and even connection ..
The good things in our lives is a direct result of risks.

Probably a Love at first sight .!!!

A Love at first sight could be with a future soul mate , with  a friend , with  a companion , with a confederate , a carmaraderie.....

Always be yourself , unless you can play a GOD. Then always play a GOD !

I've been trying my best . I write because you read . I want to inspire people.

I want someone to look at me and say...."because of you I didn't give up "

You , readers-friends , give me strength.

I am saddened by how people treat one another and how we are so shut off from one another and how we judge one another.

People , get this straight ....we are from the same molecules.!

Everybody in this world is connected . So why not just be nice to everybody.

As unique as we all are , an awful lot of us want the same things.

Some days  I  go into total recluse. But otherwise, I am a social guy and  am happy for that.
That way , I connect with the society. In doing that, I'm allowing them to win..

We all want to be happy . But for many of us , happiness is an elusive , fleeting state that we can capture only for a brief moment , before it floats away like a dust in the wind.

" If you want to be happy , be "
  - Leo Tolstoy

" It isn't what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy . It is what you think about it "
 - Dale Carnegie

Beginning today , let's connect and treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight.

Extend to them , all the kindness and understanding you can muster .

No one right now is thinking exactly like you do .

Hmmmmmm.......One learns so much just from living a lifetime . Share that knowledge with the people you come across , it can only help them in their journeys . Share your failures so that others will not repeat them .

Let's connect , then....

" A soulmate is not found . A soulmate is recognized. "
  - Vironika Tugaleva

This is a wonderful encouragement for me on the days when I don't quite live up to masterpiece standards , because it reminds me that while none of us are perfect , none of us are beyond hope , either.....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !