Friends in Fusion


Yeah....because no one said it was easy....

but no one said that life could get so difficult...

When you feel tangled up about life, its important to take a few days to catch your breath. Sometimes ,days are months or years .

Life is stressful ,weird, complex. Life is freaking difficult and its okay to take time out.

I was away for a while .Away from the front lines . When I get ready to return to my old friends , I wonder if I would sense any change in them..

One of the pleasantest things about writing is that sometimes it brings one in touch with old friends...

Growing apart doesn't change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side. I'm glad that are roots will always be tangled.

My friends have accepted me as I am . Gently , they are allowing me to grow.. !

Hahaha....I guess I am slightly cracked and they know it . But my friends always tell me that I am good egg..

You know , at some time ,our inner fire goes out . We should be thankful for those people who stir up the inner spirit.

The speed was good. Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary is what gets you killed.

Tell people there's an invincible man in the sky who created the universe,and they'll beleive you..,but tell them that the paint is still wet..damn, they touch it to be sure..

People are never concerned by your reasons , of your sincerity , of the seriousness of your sufferings ,except at your death. Hmmm,so long as you're alive ,your case is doubtful.

I've learnt that growing old is mandatory ,but growing up is optional .

Seriously ? It is better to wear out then to become rusty.

You know ,when I was young , I was called a rugged individual. Now ,when I am standing on the line of Middle age , I am considered an eccentric , an unusual and a strange man .

But here ,I am doing and saying the same things  I did back then , and ...I'm labelled senile -behaving in a strange way and unable to remember things ..hahahahaaa

But --
I've learnt not to be dismayed at good byes...
I think a farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again after moments or lifetimes , is certain for those who are friends ....

I mean , I miss those days  when my smile was real.!!

" Missing someone gets easier every day because even though its one day further from the last time you saw each other , its one day closer to the next time you will..."
  - Somebody.


I thank google, Wikipedia and the 'copy & paste ' guy to help me in research to explore the secrets of us...

Thanks.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !