Lockdown Tales
" Not sure If I want to go out and wish I was home..
or
Stay Home and wish I was out "....
I keep on writing these, to let you know ,that my family and me are well , in this pandemic....Give me your likes and views, so I know you're well out there...
We've got this one people.. You know what- We've multiple personalities to keep us company during isolation..
It's quite easy to to lose track of the days when you are not stepping out.
Working in 'home clothes ' may be blissful for the first three days , but after a point those workwear holidays can make you feel like you're not going anywhere..
Developed a new habit - logging off the internet fast because I get bored..But then I am back again in five minutes ----because I get bored..hahahahaha😃😜😜😜
We've got this one in all of us , haven't we. ?
I believe we can do better than just maintain .I believe we can use this time and these challenging circumstances to grow and become better..
A time to reconnect.
Let's stop talking of social distancing - instead we talk of physical distancing but social connect.
By the end of this lockdown , you might find new friends ..
A Lockdown ensures that there is no outside. It's quite depressing actually..Shops closed, people staying away from each other , not even smiling ..- Why ?
Even in my own family , they are scared of me because I go out to get the essentials..-Have you washed your hands ? Don't sit here , Don't sit there...Everyone is afraid of everyone ..as if everyone has Covid in them.
I go out to get the essentials.. Trust me , the shops are getting stocked up in time .. Let's understand about buying for a couple of days and not a couple of weeks ..
I think it's perfectly okay to make a decision and then change your mind . Changing decisions are the best way to find out you still have a mind..--Hahahahaha😃😃😃
Sometimes you'll come face to face with the sudden realization that you are completely crazy.
Don't believe everything you think..
Thoughts are just thoughts.
Someone you care a lot about but maybe haven't had the time or energy to stay in touch with as much as you've liked.
Why not reach out and see it they're up for a weekly phone call ??
Let's have brief conversations . I know , there is a lot of solidarity and community.
" Lets stop being afraid of what could go wrong - - - and
start being excited of what could go right.. "
👍🏻... Cheers..!🥂
Comments
Post a Comment