The Covid Fight
This damned virus has lived long enough to tell a tale..I think it is time to call it a day..
Heard , it stays at one place for a long time. That's what makes it a sitting duck.
It's time to display our warrior skills to kill this lowly , little virus of the...*****
Covid -19 is very much not a laugh..!!
Washing our hands for 20 seconds and singing 'Happy Birthday ' is quite enough..You could sing your own song though..
At 5 pm , I was hitting the plate with a wooden stick along with others. Tears rolled down my cheeks when I thought of the selfless services of the doctors, the municipal guys , the police , and others into humanitarian services..
But I would not touch or wipe my tears on my face , in the name of the country.
It's very easy to freak yourself out about exactly how bad things are going to get.
The nature of Corona virus is itself anxiety inducing.
We're living in strange times , and the involuntary suspicion you feel every time you see someone cough on the bus is exactly the sort of thing that can drive people apart.
We're all going through the strangeness together.
But no matter how hard it gets , there's always a cold weapon known as a sense of humour.
But remember to stay alone when laughing together.
In an unsettling reversal , I am now yelling at my dad for going out.
My wife told me last year that she felt 2020 was going to be the start of something awesome....---- Welll..??
I guess , we needed this wake-up call. The Covid -19 paranoia might just save our lives..
Believe me , these days can give us a complete new direction and purpose. Let us use these days to learn more about the things we are passionate about.
The plot thickens - or more to the point , tightens - again .
whatever you do , don't get stuck in the routine.
All of us have been asked to do our part. Our front line heroes are working round the clock to care for us , putting themselves at great risk in the process - while our tasks is a much simpler one - To stay home and help !!
Stay home and help....Welcome to parenthood- don't know about the rest of you , but I'm now terrified of middle age..
So terrified , that I'm looking at the map of our house for some weekend travel ideas ---Seriously Man !!!!
"Work . Relax . Don't think "
and be gentle with yourself. You're doing the best you can .
Let's respect the lockdown . ! I do not want to catch this and I don't want anyone else to catch this too...
So long ...........
Hope to live long enough to tell an another tale..😊😊🤗🤗
Comments
Post a Comment