Enlightening Lives
Hello,
I missed you..
I missed the little rendezvous with you which I do time and again.
Actually , the wheels have screeched to a halt on the 205th page of the book I've been working on. And apparently the mind's playing games now...
Meanwhile I thought to blog.
The complication is we live life like a duck . Truly majestic on top but kicking like hell underneath. !
I dress in good clothes everyday. 'Cause when I die, I don't want people to see me in bad clothes..
I think , it's not our differences that divide us , It's our judgements about each other that do.
Started an article on Corona -Warriors..
But I know you've already done that. You've already shared your respect and you've already stood in salute . These people , ensure everyone's safety - and tirelessly work to deliver essential services..
My salute goes a long way back . For this you may read my blog " A Police Friend " dated April 22-2019.
" We are all ordinary . We are all boring . We are all spectacular . We are all shy . We are all bold. We are all helpless.. We are all HEROES. !!.. It just depends on the day. "
- Brad Meltzer
This lockdown , I've learnt that people are not born heroes or villians. They're created by the people , the situations around them.
Then there are quite heroes. Quite heroes are people who do what's right and they keep right on doing it , regardless of the risk to themselves or their personal interest . Quite heroes are neither famous nor are they proud . They simply do what is necessary .
Unreacting to the heat , the showers and the chill , they stand there to elude the chaos which would have ensued if they were not standing there . !
Being this hero is tough - You are never sent a reward . You always have to win it . !!!
The hero lies within us ..!
With all the things going around me , I still find excitement in the fact that today is made up of a thousand yesterdays . And no matter how bad things might get , I wouldn't trade a thousand yesterdays for today ..
So, let's take some time off to thank these heroes..
for coming to our lives , when you came , and instilling that discipline , the honour , the respect for fellow beings , the compatriotship and the will to take on the world as you have ......
" To make a difference in someone's life , you don't have to be brilliant , rich , beautiful or perfect .
You just have to care ..!!"
See you soon ..!!
I missed you..
I missed the little rendezvous with you which I do time and again.
Actually , the wheels have screeched to a halt on the 205th page of the book I've been working on. And apparently the mind's playing games now...
Meanwhile I thought to blog.
The complication is we live life like a duck . Truly majestic on top but kicking like hell underneath. !
I dress in good clothes everyday. 'Cause when I die, I don't want people to see me in bad clothes..
I think , it's not our differences that divide us , It's our judgements about each other that do.
Started an article on Corona -Warriors..
But I know you've already done that. You've already shared your respect and you've already stood in salute . These people , ensure everyone's safety - and tirelessly work to deliver essential services..
My salute goes a long way back . For this you may read my blog " A Police Friend " dated April 22-2019.
" We are all ordinary . We are all boring . We are all spectacular . We are all shy . We are all bold. We are all helpless.. We are all HEROES. !!.. It just depends on the day. "
- Brad Meltzer
This lockdown , I've learnt that people are not born heroes or villians. They're created by the people , the situations around them.
Then there are quite heroes. Quite heroes are people who do what's right and they keep right on doing it , regardless of the risk to themselves or their personal interest . Quite heroes are neither famous nor are they proud . They simply do what is necessary .
Unreacting to the heat , the showers and the chill , they stand there to elude the chaos which would have ensued if they were not standing there . !
Being this hero is tough - You are never sent a reward . You always have to win it . !!!
The hero lies within us ..!
With all the things going around me , I still find excitement in the fact that today is made up of a thousand yesterdays . And no matter how bad things might get , I wouldn't trade a thousand yesterdays for today ..
So, let's take some time off to thank these heroes..
for coming to our lives , when you came , and instilling that discipline , the honour , the respect for fellow beings , the compatriotship and the will to take on the world as you have ......
" To make a difference in someone's life , you don't have to be brilliant , rich , beautiful or perfect .
You just have to care ..!!"
See you soon ..!!
Nice
ReplyDelete