Armour of Good
Actually the title credit goes to my dearest friend Jackie Chan...Yeah, ' The Jackie Chan '.
But I don't think he knows me just as yet...😅
Inspired by him , I took to taekwondo some time back.........……… now, lets see when was it ?...….
probably in the 60s ? or was it the 70s..?
I've this trouble with dates , you know …..Can't chew the seeds..so I have to spit them out ..!!
Well, all said and done , I'm trying my best to keep taking time for myself....I would do this till I'm me again …!
Replacing me is easy.. But the things I do , to do them is near impossible..
Require a strong armour.
Let's don the armour of Good. But also let's not waste time proving it.. No ?
" A New Day : Be open enough to see opportunities.
Be wise enough to be grateful.
Be courageous enough to be happy "
- Steve Maraboli
Being bad is easy., but being good requires sincere commitment , discipline and strength. We have to work hard every day just to remain good.
Everyone enjoys being acknowledged and appreciated . Sometimes even the simplest act of gratitude can change someone's entire day ..!
There's just ain't nothing special about being good and doing good. People only treat us as best as their ability allows them.
Instead , let's be a "Good for something " fellows..!!
I've been always grateful to the people who've come into my life. To what I achieved because of them.
This armour has kept me strong !
It is just that we should be grateful , not only to those with whose views we may agree , but also those who have expressed more superficial views..
Everybody has contributed something , you know …!
And now that you don't have to be perfect , you can be good...
It's not easy being a good person . I call being good , an admirable achievement.
Good people are hard to find nowadays.. I think they're more fun than perfect or other people any day.
We have learned to live by other peoples point of view because of the fear of not being accepted and of not being good enough for someone else .
Maybe I've got defects . Maybe I'm working on them.
But I'm good.
I want people to remember me as a good person .!😌
It's good to wear the Armour of Good …!!!✌
Comments
Post a Comment