Ok.. Life's like that....
People must think something must've happened to me . No weird posts or blogs for sometime. That's disappointment. I'm writing.!
An extract of a page from my "still in manuscript " book..
How many times have we thought of cracking this code and that and nobody's interested...
But you know , if you always do what interests you , at least one person is pleased. Trust me ..
Trying to hang my workin' boots and just concentrate on writing . It's never too late to be what you might have been .
I've been constantly taking risks . It has cost me dearly too..but I feel the only strategy that is gauranteed to fail is NOT taking risks.
Let's get a life ..
The heads' been held under the water for too long and now it is time to rise up and take the first true breath.
let's have fun , let's have laughter..!
Let's enjoy and not just endure.
There's plenty of time to be dead.
This lockdown , I realised it's good to be in bed. It's that magical place where you suddenly remember everything you forgot to do..
We've known the optimistic and the pessimistic guys for long now. Half glass full, half glass empty, blah blah blah..
Why can't we just fill the glass and get away with it. We believe in filling the glass..Don't we ?
Life's really short..
Why wait for dinner when we can have the dessert first..hahahahahaha
That's why we need to get a life.. An inspirational friend , a mate -- You just might get the lift you need to take you to your happy place.
Let things flow naturally forward in whatever they like .
I've really stopped looking at what I have lost. Seriously , now I can see what I have ..!!hmmmm
Remaining positive when life seems to be constantly kicking you down is hard ... We feel we aren't making any progress.
It is just at this point of defeat that we must fight the hardest to pick ourselves up.
Oh man...!! Take time out to take care of ourselves..We deserve it .!!
Think , we need to be alone to reflect on life..
- Talk to yourself.... We all need expert advice..!!😊😊
I can't agree anymore.
ReplyDelete