Points to Ponder-Me..!
One of the hardest parts of life is deciding whether to walk
away or try harder.
I have been putting back a lot of thought into it and I just
don’t think being an adult is working for me.
And here starts another one to read, without me being rich or famous.
My chums often used tell me we'll get better and better with age . If things get better with age , then I'm approaching resplendent..
Change is good. I have refused myself to go back to the old me. The lessons from the past is making me better and better.
I’ve stopped wearing NIKE…You know, sometimes the going gets tough. This is an awkward moment when you’re wearing a NIKE and you just can’t do it… For Pete’s sake, like this ?
By the way, I was wondering who the hell is Pete and why do we do things for his sake..hmmmmπππ
Ever find yourself staring at the ceiling ? or sitting on the toilet pondering over worldly issues..? But sometimes we drift off ! Sometimes , there’s just nothing to do or think about.
So that’s when you do random things. Go against your usual
things. That’ll not help, I’m saying.. but at least you’ll not feel bored.
Ponder this :
A woman’s “be ready
in 5 minutes “ and a man’s “ be home in 5 minutes “ are exactly the same.
And this :
If a baby’s leg pops out at 11:59 and the head doesn’t come
out until 12:01 , which day was he born on ?
Or this :
If laughter is the best medicine , who’s the idiot who said
they “died laughing ?”
( from funny ponders )
Sometimes the questions we hear are so complicated, that the
answers are often easy. But we just fail to mull over it .
I like humour. It keeps everything lighter and easier and
shifts our thinking into a more positive mindset.
“ Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask , “ where have I
gone wrong ?”. Then a voice says to me , ‘This is going to take more than one
night ‘..
-Charles Schulz.
πππππππ
Sometimes I like to drink. I like to drink into the night..
My wife tells me that HE is looking at you.
I think my guardian angel also drinks….πππ₯
There is a lesson in almost everything we do , and getting
the lesson is how we move forward . Enriching our spirit.
When I said goodbye to my old jobs which I liked much, I was
brave enough. Life has rewarded me with
a new Hello..!!!
It’s been a tough year for all of us. But we learned a lot.
Let’s be grateful for that.
I think , when you inspire others , draw from your own experiences
and world views, that these are the thoughts you truly believe in.
I was constantly wondering where I stood and where I stand
today. Then I decided to stop standing and started to walk. I am reaching some
places now, you know !!
Don’t look back in life, It’s pain, mistakes ….and all….
Instead look in the mirror.. See strength, learned lessons
and Pride.
We have so many needs in our life but at the end of the day
we all need is to be needed.
‘We don’t see things the way they are. We see them the way
WE are ‘
-Talmud
Thank you for reading.ππ»
Comments
Post a Comment