The memories and us......
Caught
this memory somewhere :
Remember
that time when mummy-papa asked us to go and watch the time ..
And
we came back with the reply, “ ..Bada wala 8 par aur chhota 5 par “
Those good old days seem like so long ago !!
We are getting older by time ....A look into the past is all we need . Back then we didn't realize we were making memories . We just knew we were having fun .
At the age we are , most of our best memories come from some old dirt road …No ?
Sometimes these random memories make me smile no matter what is going on in my life right now.
Then I smile even more at the thought of memories , yet to be made.
We are all born to be real, not to be perfect. I used to think I was an introvert ‘cause I enjoyed being alone , but it turns out that I really liked being in peace with myself and my surroundings. Having said that , I am extremely extrovert with people who bring me comfort and happiness.
All these years , I’ve come across people who might want to distort your memories and people who , without them , there are no memories…..
I’ve learnt to appreciate good people. They are hard to come by.
Ideas come from ordinary , everyday life . And from imagination . And from feelings . And from memories.
On a personal note - memories I’ve had during my being a kid to being a teen at the govt.quarters I used to stay , are my fondest memories.
You know , I have a myriad of experiences , too many to mention , that have impacted my life in a memorable and meaningful way . What follows , barely scratches on the surface of all that I have experienced over the years .
I have learned it takes a group of special people to hold onto you - even when the going gets tough . And believe me …we’ve all experienced that over the years …!!
The peals of laughter I hear resounding from the flock , reflect the vibrant and happy people we are fortunate to have .. That a cup of tea or more ….for that matter , with friends can make a difference , can give you that much needed energy , the perspective ..!
Am extremely grateful for the role that everyone has played throughout the years - they have been happy years and years that I will always remember fondly.
There were moments… We all have moments. Sometimes we never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory…
This is the present .. But I’ve learnt to thank my past for all the lessons … I want to tell my dear future , ‘I am ready ‘..
I’ve learnt to share what I have learned , often . That way the information in my memory becomes stronger.
We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are ..
We all know we can’t go back and change the beginning. Let’s begin to start where we are and change the ending ..
Comments
Post a Comment