Birthday Reboot !!

 

Hit it ! :

“ baar baar ye din aaaye , baar baar ye din aaaye , tum jio hazaro saal , hai meri yeh aarzooo..

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you ,  Happy birthday–dear ( xxxxxx ),  happy birthday to you !”

Old and New …..Young and Old , Juniors and Seniors ….this song ….whenever sung..however sung…….gives you the butterflies ….the  fun and joy  - unlimited…TRY IT…!


The more you enjoy and celebrate your life , the more is in life to celebrate .

This was a month full of birthdays…Not that June wasn’t ..!  And  I got inspired to reboot myself and tell a tale……..


I just had a birthday party …of a person who is a lot older and esteemed..! He just grew 70..I kept on seeing him secretive , as what he thought of the party we threw..I kind of guessed right – Inside every older person is a younger person . And he was mighty wondering , what the hell just happened ..!

That man was not aging ..He was marinating …hahahahhaaaa

Well..70 is not old .!If you’re a tree …!!


A birthday party is an occasion . You have to just go ahead and spoil yourself . Even if it means creating an occasion. Go ahead and endulge..


Our many birthdays help to create the greater picture that is our lives.. I like to embrace my wrinkles ..They give me more character..

But – as much as we embrace our wrinkles , we will probably not tell you our age either.hahahahaaa


We are young as we feel… Let’s not let anyone tell us otherwise ..

At our age , they say that our birthday cocktails should be replaced with nutritional drinks…But we know – we never listen to people…Ok


Having a birthday , is keeping your head together ..But apparently the body keeps falling apart…you know ..!

Being able to laugh at situations, even the fact that one is getting  older , is a good thing !.

We all know that life’s not a party we’ve hoped for . .But I think , while we’re here …we should dance !!

At my age , I’m still hot ..but the problem is that it’s mostly in flashes..hahahahaa

So , keep getting older , because aging a little each year beats the alternative …


The senior can still cut the mustard today….All he needs is a little help in opening the jar..hahahhahaaa

The old …I tell you…they believe everything . We the middle aged guys , suspect everything …And the young  ! O…God ! they know everything…It’s how it works ..


The biggest secret of the world !  Our age ….We do not age ,  until somebody asks us our age ..right ?


Sorry, I do not wish to make any age related jokes ..Actually , it reminds me how old I am ..No.?

I am not saying we are old.  We just made it to another year  where we are too old for a snap- chat and too young for a life alert..hahahahhaa.

 

Ahhhh… the golden years…Are you impressed ?






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !