Déjà vu…. “ Pehle bhi aisa hua hai.! ”
I wanted to write something close to my heart today.. But the feeling of – “ have I thought of this before ?” took over .. So I thought to write this feeling ..The feeling of Déjà vu
For first timers : Déjà vu is a feeling of having already experienced the present situation.
Scientist say that it is a funny feeling and say it has to do with our brain checking , that its memories are correct ..😊
Ok… Now let it be…there’s a lot of General knowledge out there …!!!!😏
First, let me tell you ,how my mind works : If I have to drive a new car , other than mine , I always do so in my mind at first. That way driving can happen without a hitch and I already know how to drive that car , ‘cause I’ve already driven it before.....
We have all some experience of a feeling , that comes over us occasionally , of what we are saying and doing , having been said and done before . And we suddenly remember it !.. I’m sure all must have experienced this .. It’s time to share …! Time to déjà vu
It happens to me many a times.. I keep on meeting people who tells me that they’ve seen me before and say , “ Don’t I know you ?”
Our memories has the capacity to influence the mood of a person. We turn on and turn off our moods depending on the memories…Let’s start filtering our memories and keep only the good ones….
But doing the exact things everyday , I wouldn’t say it’s déjà vu.. That’s Karma..😃😃😃
But you know …we never bother with things that make no sense. It shows that time doesn’t pass..
I’ve also been to places which , seen for the first time , yet seem to strike a chord of recollection .
This often activates my thoughts , “ Have I been here before ?”….
This might often happen to you … And we agree....!
There is something so familiar about this. There is something so positive about this. You know , if we keep on relating to this then you never know when life would convert these dejavus into reality..
Sometimes we focus so hard on what we want ,that we loose sight of what we deserve..
Stop letting the fear of loneliness cause us to settle for less than what we deserve.
Half of our lives , we spend in growing up . Then we end up figuring how we got so old , in the other half..No ?
I think déjà vu is a must for everybody . It also teaches us that life’s greatest lessons are usually learned at the worst time and from the worst mistakes.
We always thing it is funny , as long it’s happening to somebody else.
I keep falling in love with my wife , like I fell for her that day… That’s my déjà vu.. What’s yours’ ? !!🤗
We all have friends ..Old and New.. But the new ones who are just easy to talk to, and we can’t help but open up ourself to them like an old friend , is our déjà vu..
Déjà vu is nostalgia .. Let’s enjoy the moment now . Because I’ve known that when nostalgia hits you , it hits hard.!!
👍🏻
👍👍👍
ReplyDeleteGood.
ReplyDelete