The Other Half ..!πŸ˜‰

 

Guess , we all need that one person who would say , “ you don’t need to ask.. I Got You !” πŸ‘πŸ»


Everybody ages … We are aging down .And it’s hard to get a back –up .  Do what matters , now !

Being young, it was always a nail biting finish to the race .  But now, we’ve been parenting for too long…right?.   It’s about thinking when we can lie down again….!

It took half our lives to discover that life is a ‘Do it yourself ‘ project..

But as long as we’re having fun , why quit ..man ?


I think we are a bunch of weird people….Some want to  say something and they can’t..and the other half , who have nothing to say , keep on saying it …!  Hmmmm……!


I’m standing in front of the mirror now .. I know it doesn’t exist by itself . It is in two pieces .. The first half is the piece. The other half is me .  You need to be the other half  to see what you’re looking for , so the mirror can exist.. Let’s do it with other people too..


Why do we call spouses ‘ our other half ‘  or ‘ better half ‘… I think the ‘better half ‘ is much better…

My wife is my better half….that way , I could be the bird and she could be the song ..!

( Wow , I wrote something good today )πŸ˜ƒ


Our lives are like a cook book.. Half of them tells you how to cook food and the other halves tell you how to avoid eating it… But we don’t really care if the glass is half full or half empty…so far if it’s still got something in it ….right ?

Sometimes , I don’t know what am I writing here … seems  I am loosing it..! It looks like half of my mind has just wandered off , and the other half has gone out looking for it ……

Meanwhile , while I was debating the half glass full and half glass empty ‘thing’ , somebody sold the damn glass..man …!


One think I know now …you don’t have to be perfect to be amazing ..! One day…one day , I’m going to make the onions cry !😏

How is it that when we were not married , we kept on seeing couples being happy.. Now that we are married , all I see is Singles being happy..!  What the ..?


You know , when you’re all alone in your house  chilling  , and then you hear your  ‘better half ‘ come in , that’s when evaporation takes place ….. an evaporation of fun and relaxation …..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

My wife likes to take suggestions from me always …But then I remind myself , that those are only suggestions ….not actionables..because  she does what she likes …Period .!


Hmmm..In the end  -the Other Half : It’s that once in a lifetime connection  , the ones that make you feel more alive  , just sitting next to them  , even the silence is perfect – because you feel whole in their presence ….Man !!


Well… time to whiskey.- at least it doesn’t ask silly questions ..Whiskey understands ..! 😁😁😁


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !