Keeping up with patience'
“Patience is not the ability to wait , but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting “
I’ve read this hundred times …I am still learning .!
I am weak..So my patience supports me .
Ummm…there’s a lot of dark roads ahead it seems .Patience gets us close to victory and relief follows close behind .
The wait is necessary for reasons we cannot see as yet . But we know everything’s gonna fall into place. This is Faith over Fear !!
I think before we make what we want to be , we must master a new way to think ..!
We are a strange lot ! We always love the person we’ve become …that’s because we’ve fought to become the person we are !!
I am learning to be patience and tough..This pain is going to be useful to me someday…na?
The instances are too much to write about . There were times when I was supposed to be mad .. Might have happened to you too…right ? But then we have often chose to understand .!
I’ve got a lot to do with patience .. It is very important for me in the process of becoming a published writer …I tell you ..! hahahahahaa
George Bernard Shaw said –“ Two things define you : Your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything “
But ..yes ..’Not giving up’ also requires a certain level of patience , of hours and hours and sometimes days or weeks , months and years of trying and perfecting ..
I’ve also learnt to take things as they come . hahahaa !! the patience and persistence tend to win out in the end ..
If we are not patience with ourselves it is very unlikely that we can be patience with anyone else..Hope I am right …right ?
This conflict is one thing I’ve been waiting for . The patience is not just about waiting for something .. It’s really about how you wait , or your attitude while waiting .
We spend our lives , all of us , waiting for the great day ..And then the spirit will emerge from our own hidden , nameless efforts ..
During my martial arts , I had a lot of fear .. Fear was good.. Then one day I had a fight with a national player .. I thought- “ this is easy and this is what I was waiting for “. No fear , no nervousness …
I Lost the match!!
I have been making an effort to get better . To be better . And not just patience thing , just better in general . And with the current situation , patience has become something I have become more and more aware of ..
Sometimes things aren’t clear right away ..That’s where you need patience . This might help to see where things lead ..
To end :
“ Have patience . All things are difficult before they become easy ..” ! -Saadi
Till we meet again …….
Yes bro, well said.
ReplyDeleteGood one!
ReplyDelete