' Being Prepared '

 

When I find it, I don’t need it ….When I need it, I can’t find it!

I was preparing myself for a daily jogging routine some time back. After days of research, I did not find any single jogger smiling...I’ve thought to consider it, now! Hahahahaa

Hence, I’ve been preparing to handle my confidence levels. Everything else is beyond your control.

As parents, we’re supposed to prepare our teenage children for life and all…but I guess it’s hard when they already know everything …no?


People tend to ask questions here and there. Some are meaningless, irrelevant and absurd ones. Then they wait for an answer, they are not prepared to hear.

Let’s not ask questions if we are not prepared to hear the answer! Right?

We live in a society- friends , relatives , neighbors- the community , the works.!

This is a huge ship we are on ! Everyone ought to be prepared to take the helm………..

So , Let’s make a plan. Because if you don’t have a plan for yourself , I am sure you’ll be a part of someone else’s.

It’s like  “ tum badal gaye ho “….When someone says –“you’ve changed” …then it simply means you’ve stopped living your life ,  their way !


Everyone has the Will to Win.. but I guess , it’s not the will to win that matters , it’s the will to prepare to win which matters !


You know something?..I was just wondering, that’ll we’ll be the weirdest grandparents of our generation in a lifetime..

There is always a part of our minds , preparing for the worst ….but the beauty is that the other part believes , if I prepare for it , the worst won’t happen ..!

We need to keep on believing to expect the best. A plan for the worst. And to prepare to be surprised.

Just capitalize on what comes…isn’t it ?

I’ve learnt to work on originals you know ..!  Probably because I’m prepared to be wrong . That way I can work on making an original.

Yes, We all need a plan ..But is it dangerous to plan too much ? don’t know it man !. You decide …

We so convince ourselves of what we want to do ,  that sometimes we don’t see what we’re  meant to do ..


I read a lovely quote during my research on the subject..We don’t plan to lead .But sometimes unknowingly too ,  we lead ..The quote goes :

”I wasn’t planning to lead , I was standing in the back and then everyone turned around !”


WOW !!!

Guess , we don’t know our potentials as yet ….or do we ?.

If we do , the tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today . !

Wow …….again !

So, do we have a plan ? Tell me about it …until then……-


Tally Ho.!!!






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !