" Back to Basics "

 Ok… back to what I do normally.

It is time to return to those core values . It’s time to get back to basics. In times of life crisis , the first thing to do is to get back to basics..I mean…mentally , physically , socially…the works..!

More than ever before , we need to learn…the learnings of the principles of self-reliance . We do not know when sickness or unemployment may affect our own circumstances.

I’ve lost precious time trying to make things magnificent and wondrous. Then I learnt to make it simple , but significant .


I guess , going back to basics strengthens our foundation. One thing I learnt that knowing ourselves is the most difficult thing in life…

Do we remember the day we first started talking to each other ?..No?...We should ..you know ..!

The thing about basics is they don’t really change . It’s the details and the proportions that change . I’ve also learnt that the basics wins fights .

I learned ‘tabla’ for some time in the school.. Today , I’ve forgotten the basics..I no longer play the ‘tabla’…ummm…today , I’m the ‘tabla’..! hahahahahaa


I was lucky enough when it came to sports and many years later , when it came to work ethics . Both taught me some basics that continue to be important .

Whenever I write such things …and whenever you read these – I feel that I may not be there yet but I am closer than I was yesterday…..

It’s a great feeling…you know …? With good basics you’ll have endless options ..! The simple things in life seems more meaningful now ..

Actually, people …I think we still don’t have that control yet .. Life is not as serious as the mind makes it out to be .


The problem with us is that we’ve got an amazing imagination . Thus we suffer more often in imagination than actually in reality ….no ?

One thing I learnt…You can’t be sad when you are holding whiskey…right ?

This is those days that everything does not come with a back-up. And to top it all, we are at that stage of age , might be hard…you know ?

Let’s not aging get you down. It’s too hard to get a back-up. !


In our lives ,   we’ve done a lot of stupid things ..  I guess, if you don’t do stupid things when you’re young , then you don’t have funny things to talk about now ….. That’s what makes us a lot more amazing …hai na…?

Getting back to basics is very hard for us . We’ve been on this planet for too long now. …Sometimes you need to talk to a six year old , so you can understand life again …..hahahahaha


“ If you can’t explain it to six year old , you don’t understand it yourself “ –Albert Einstein.

I wonder what Mr. Einstein wanted to explain to a six year old child… and whatever happened to that child later ?  hahahaha


“ The best part is still ahead of me  - I haven’t experienced the good old days yet .” – Luther Vandross


Tally Ho!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !