" Time Please ..! "

 

I’ve been writing a lot of inspirational reads….now come on guys….aren’t you bored ?

So I decided to write a medley of sorts……You relate – don’t relate…enjoy sure..!!

I read a quote somewhere - “ one day the people that didn’t believe in you , will tell people how they met you “!

Life moves so fast..man ! Sometimes I think we should've documented the good times ..what do you think guys ?


Life and time has a wonderful way of showing us what really matters..

We are what we are..! Let's seek to be be worth knowing rather than be well known.

Once upon a time , there was this man , and he said “ f*** this s***……. And you know ….he lived happily ever after…!hahahahahaha

That’s what this is all about . Life’s too short to  be serious all the time . Let’s laugh it out guys ..!


We are that lot , who is often bewildered with what happened ..This perplexion makes us more tough and experienced and we know what to do ..!

It’s pretty confusing .! But you know what …It’s good to be confused .. Confusion is where inspiration comes from …!

I don’t chase anyone any more .. It is amazing to know what I can accomplish if I do not care who gets the credit ..! right ?

The major reason I like road trips is , it’s like doing something without actually doing nothing !


I like showers …. I often sound like a professional singer ..there.. and my life’s decisions are made during the shower..agree..? hmmm…some delusions ..!

We cannot tell what may happen to us in the strange medley of life ….But I think , we can decide what happens in us ..how we can take it and what we do with it …


The hardest question in life is whether to walk away or try harder…! Man !

We have that can-do factor , and us doing what we do ,  I think , inspires people to just try that little bit harder… don’t you think ..?


We must be free.., but I guess , need to free ourselves first. The boxes’ are the walls in our minds.


It’s really funny that when I write , my other hand looks at the one which is writing and is like – “ what the hell, I can’t write “.!..hahahahaha

Sometimes , I cannot explain myself..It’s like I really don’t have time to do it ….but you can add whatever you want …right ?

I’ve stopped being odd….in the most wondrous ways …that is ..! hahahaha


As I get older , I am becoming more selective of who I consider and who not…..ummmm……does anybody have a whiskey..?

By the way, we are 45+ -  and this means that this is the halfway point ..you know …it could probably be two or three pegs.....who knows ?

Some say that I am not good at writing …I’m doing the best I can !  For me , an activity is living .. hahahaha


Well, today…I’ve written anything and you’ve read everything….after all these blogs on inspirations and motivations …..

“Time Please “


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !