Break to banta ha …!
Yes..Break to banta hai..hai na .? After all these
skirmishes we’ve passed through, break to banta hai..dost ..!
I want to have a break up…with Stress !!.. I guess, my
dreams are bigger than my current problems ..
Your life does not get better by chance..it gets better by change .
Let’s do something nice for ourselves today. Let’s put our
problems on pause. We deserve a break !
Forget our age…Let’s live our life and forget our age …damn
..! Let’s die of passion ,than of boredom .
We need no endless over-thinking , though. And taking a break will can lead to break-throughs.. trust me!
It’s also Ok to take a break ! What do you think ?
Actually , we are in a game ..no ?..and in this game ,
everyone needs a break to refuel , recharge , and jump back in full throttle…!
Sometimes, being a loner helps.. That gives you a time to
ponder, wonder ..! It actually makes our life worth living …
You don’t always need a plan ..Sometimes , you just need to
say , “ let’s go and see what happens “…right ?
I was never taught how to relax , how to take care of me in a positive , nurturing way . Then I decided in having breaks ….and I started to find solutions …!
In simple terms , it is sometimes better to let your mind go
to zero where you are not consciously trying to arrive at an answer or
solution.
During some years , I saw that my image was changing or
fading .. Honestly , one of the reasons for taking a break was To be missed – Not
forgotten …! Hahahahaha
Having said that , instead of taking a break from writing , I just write in a different medium or in a different way or for a different purpose. So that I don't actually stop writing ......
I shall of course be
continuing to write – I think it will be part of my therapy…and I fully expect
to be back in good shape in time to come ….! I don’t know , just writing
…Taking breaks ..Writing some more !
A Happy Quote -
“It is not stress that kills us ….it is our reaction to it
.!”
Chalo…then…let’s take a break…!!
Wishing you all a safe
, healthy and a prosperous New Year !.
Very nice 👍
ReplyDelete