Separated!!......and we meet again !
“ We’ve gone our separate ways , and I know it’s for the best , but sometimes I wonder , will I ever have friends like you again ? “
Yeah..I know..what I'm writing is not about being inseparable. It's about being separated and knowing nothing will change ...right ?
We know that our friends allow you distance …..but are never
far away …..man !
The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again !
Yeah..those memories…They may not always be on your mind ,
but they are forever in your heart ..!
Once an old friend asked me..We’d met after a long time..you
know …He had asked me for whom I was working..?
hmmm… “same old people ….my wife and 2 kids !”…..hahahaha
Friends ….hmmm – it’s a promise , not a label…
You old guys …yes..an old friend never can be found , that’s
what nature is all about ..he cannot be easily lost ….!
What strange creatures we are …no ?
We want that someone to look at us , the way we look at
coffee…errr..whiskey ? hahaha
One thing I’m always sure of…you know …that friends who do
not have a lot of pictures together have a lot of memories together !...right ?
One thing I know , that people who are meant to be together
find their way back ..Yes, there are a few detours, but I guess , they are
never lost ..!
I don’t think we require daily phone calls ….right ? I don’t
think we need to live in the same city …As long as it is felt in the heart ,
there is no scope of separation …sahi hai na …?
Yes , it’s all about being separated and knowing nothing
will change …..It’s the biggest addiction .
“ We all take different paths in life , but no matter where
we go , we take a little of each other everywhere ! “
Actually , we don't even know how strong we are until we are forced to bring that hidden strength forward...agree..?
All relationships are eternal…..The separation is just
another chapter in the relationship…Letting it go , becomes a lesson , very
pure and much deeper than any would have learned …
Honestly , I’ve lost people and found them again . Timing
has a lot to do with everything . Sometimes , you aren’t ready for each other
yet…you know ..!
I’m sure , you and I will meet again .. this is when we are
least expecting it . One day in some far off place..and I’m sure , we’ll
recognize each other . …yes ? This makes us one day closer …one day stronger..!
“ Till we meet again “
Very nice thought 👍
ReplyDelete👍
ReplyDelete