Attached..

 When I go back to the old days , I’ve often seen my dad cribbing over the unpaid bills which used to pile up somewhere…who cares…man !...he has to pay them ….not me ….

Today , I've seen my children think aloud at me ...you know ...he is gonna pay...who cares...hahahaha


I’ve been to ‘melas’ ‘ ..the fear of loosing parents in a fair was terrifying …hmmm today , I still have that feeling ..of loosing myself ..!

The landline phone rang that day …I ran towards it yelling …I’ll get it !!. The landline phone rang today too..hahahaha ..I did not run …I know , he’ll call me on my cellphone. Is this story yours..?..yeah ? ..mine too..!!

Today , I am in my mid 40s….but yes , I still feel like in my 20s ..sometimes…that is , until I hang out with the 20 year olds…and then ..I’m like no , never mind . I’m in my 40s…hahahaha

Looking back , reminiscing happy moments is not optional , it’s a choice ..Everybody wants to remember happy memories after all…right ?


I learned that we can do anything , but we can’t do everything ….at least not at the same time .

It's actually time to , whatever we think of is not a dream ...it is a plan !

We always have a opinion of others.. I thinks its pretty instinctive …no ? But then if you don’t know the situation then you don’t have a right to have an opinion …that’s what I think ….right ?

We can be changed by what happens to us ..but let’s refuse to be reduced by it ..!


We often dream of this …dream of that…some are good dreams…some are nightmares….But at the end of the day , we think our lives are full of terrible misfortunes ..you know …most of them , which never happened ..!

No matter what has happened to us in the past or what is going on in our lives right now , seriously , it has no power to keep us from having an amazingly good future …guys !

What happened has happened ….we are here , so that we can make do it better for tomorrow and the day after…right ?


By the way ….we have not seen the future…The future doesn’t exist….What I have researched and found out that only the present exists and our memories of the past . …But some guy invented the idea of a future , and then we realized we can affect the future  by what we do today..!

Our hearts are different ….errr…not literally….but the way we think…that is ..!

We’ll end up being disappointed if we grow up thinking everyone has the same heart as we do ..!


We are not here to chase people anymore . We are important …We are here !. Well…and we are not going to run after people to prove that we matter….right ?

Sooner or later…work speaks…let the critics say their minds…it doesn’t matter…does it ?  A new learning everyday .

 

“ You are more than who you were “


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !