In Adventure mode’..!
And….at the end of the day , your feet should be dirty ,
your hair messy and your eyes sparkling ..”
When I was young ( not that I am not , now …heart wise
..that is ) I was into philately..a hobby that is roughly called ‘stamp collecting’…
I still remember somebody telling me , to be like a postage stamp, Stick to a
thing till you get there..!..Hahahaha
I think it’s my adventure , my trip , my journey , and I guess my attitude is let the coins fall where they may..no .?
I guess.. it doesn’t become an adventure , until you leave
yourself behind…right ?
Some days back , I was taking reviews of my staff. They were highly nervous...But being nervous is nothing bad . It means ...you are trying something you didn't try before ...!
My Wife’s a lot adventurous …The mountains call her
occasionally…But do they call me ? I pretty ask myself here and there…ummmm…I
guess, it is ‘duty reckons’.. She keeps me wild and I keep her safe ..!
Anyways ….a shared adventure is a better adventure …no ?
We are not old ..age is irrelevant. Ask me how many sunsets
I’ve seen, trips I’ve taken, or movies I’ve been to. That’s how old I am ..!
hahahaha
But everything we get is going to teach us something along
the way and make us the person we are today . and …I guess…that’s the exciting
part .! It’s an adventure in itself..
Every day , we’re writing a few more words of a story. You
know…you need the downs to appreciate the ups.
There is so much more in life than what you experience right
now . We need to decide who we are for ourselves. Become a whole being .
Adventure !
I write , because I need that extra push…we read..so that we
get that extra push . Whatever you do , don’t get stuck in routine ..!
Because …yeah…I know….adventures can become dangerous…but
routine ?....they could become lethal for all we know …guys !
Somebody said once …” In case of an emergency , break the
routine and take an adventure ..”
Life is full of surprises..new opportunities come up..But in
the end, no matter what the outcome …we will know , that we’ve been alive ..!
Because …no one remembers the time spent in an office or
time spent cleaning the house….we remember only the time where we had those
adventures…we had those memories…no ?
I..no…we , we’ve learned and experienced the exhilaration of
the ups and the despairs of the lows and most of the feelings in between…We’ve
learned courage and we’ve learnt it by ourselves…
People call me crazy sometimes….but if they call me
crazy..then I’m on the right track..!
Come on guys…
” you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem ,
and smarter than you think “
-Winne the Pooh.
Comments
Post a Comment