That One Man…That one Woman. Maketh the difference..
I’ve got a friend , guys…of my age…He is still single..but he is
the one who gives me a relationship advice always…how about that.?
Nevermind !
Being a man , I normally write in masculine….my female
acquaintances may read it in feminine please…hahahahaha
We all need that one man, that one person to look upto..you
know..? Always there for you, no matter what …no hard feelings…it could be a
woman too….
Been there…done that…but the most important thing I’ve
learnt is “being a good man , is something you do , and not something you are
!”
Reminiscing the gone gone days…it’s always nice to have
someone in your life who can make you smile even when they’re not around ...
We all have one…right ?..Some meet…some don’t..for the
don’ts…the texts must have been erased..but cannot forget what was written…Might
have stopped talking .. but cannot forget the voice …might have stopped hugging
, but couldn’t forget the smell….Whatever done…is hard to forget….( sigh )
Sometimes it's not the person you miss. It's the feeling you had when you were with them ....right?
That one person can do unbelievable things…you know ..? All
it takes is that one person who’s willing to risk everything to make it happen
…
Yes…one man …one woman can make a lot of difference …and I
thing every person should try…!
It’s not too late to make a start..Begin it now ! No further
delays ..!
Because….it only takes one person to change your life ..YOU
Let’s find a way to say it and live for it and die for it .
We will make a difference that lasts..and not waste our lives..
The way I write…you know….people often ask me..what is inspiration
?...I tell them ,” when you do not know
what you are doing , and what you are doing is the best , - well…that is
inspiration , friends …!
That one man…that one woman….that inspiration …!.Money,
looks, social status or a job is not so impressive than how you treat other
human beings …you know…
I know…We will be remembered for making a difference and not
for being rich and uncaring ..
I know now, that it’s a lot easier to make money…..but a lot
tougher to make a difference ! What do you say ?
Writing for so long , now I’ve learnt that my life is a
message to the world . The articles, stories I write mean a lot to me and I
keep on inspiring people. I make sure that what I write is inspiring ….
Let’s focus on our work. Let’s do what we’re great at !. Comparison
doesn’t help . Do what ,matters to us most and make a difference doing that !
“ It doesn’t matter what it is …as long as you’re doing
something “
-Renni Eddo-Lodge
👍👍👍
ReplyDeleteSuperb.. 👌
ReplyDeleteFantastic
ReplyDeleteOsm sir
ReplyDelete