I am enough..
Have you ever seen a flattened squirrel on the road..yeah ? ..
guess the squirrel failed to take a decision..you know ?
We are not so perfect.... eh?..but yes…we are enough ..right ?
These many years.. I’ve seen people …honestly …me too.. complaining we are not where we want to be ….you know ..?
but ..yes..we are where we need to be ..!
Half of our lives is exhausted proving ourselves to
others.. At the end of the day , and when we think about it , we realize , was it
worth it..man?
We are not doing it all…but yaa…we are doing something ..and
that is enough..I think..
We are enough…no ?
I read somewhere …“ There is nothing to prove and nothing to
protect. I am who I am and it’s enough !”
I understood then…that we have to acknowledge sometimes that
this moment is enough . The place is enough ..I am enough..!
I feel that it’s a shame how hard we could be on
ourselves…ummm..we treat others with more love than we treat ourselves…you know
?
Actually we deserve to be celebrated too…
We don’t need definitions from anyone . We are we and that
is enough !
I hear a lot of people vocalize , we are not good enough to
do this thing , that thing …
Let’s not ever say we’re good enough . If somebody can’t
see how amazing we are , then I guess they are the ones who’s not good enough
for us …what say ?
We are unaware of our own potentials and our own value. This
makes us limited…Let’s encourage ourselves , believe in ourselves , and love
ourselves. Let us not doubt who we are !
I’ve seen people , getting pushed to the very edge before
they can find their voice and courage to speak out again. That’s what it is
…guys ..! Sometimes it takes hitting that rock bottom to realize you’re done
descending , and it’s time to rise again…
Sometimes it takes being told you’re nothing – being made to
feel like you’re nothing , to help you
see that you are complete..!
Yes , believing that we are enough is what gives us the
courage to be authentic , vulnerable and imperfect..hahahaha.!!
A thing about women …they are taught to feel they are not
good enough , and that they must live upto someone else’s standards …why ? Aren't they part of us..?
I think the only aim for a woman is to cherish herself
as she is …and that’s it..!
A quote –
“ No need to hurry. No need to sparkle . No need to be
anybody but oneself “
-Virginia Woolf.
Our problem is..guys…we are too busy holding onto our
knavishness’s….
We are made perfectly for whatever purpose we are meant to
fulfill. Why in the hell should we be afraid to show the world who we are ..and
what we are capable of ..We are always enough for the right people…Those who do
not see are not worth the bother…yaaar..!
To end:
“ I am me , nothing more , nothing less , and that is enough
!”
-Harpreet M Dayal
Superb lines 💫💫💫
ReplyDelete👌✌ (Yashita )
ReplyDeleteNice sir👌👌👌👌👌👌
ReplyDelete