The Confidence Vaccine…
Confidence is not “ they will like me , “…..confidence is ..” I’ll be fine if they
don’t !”
Our confidence has been rocked many times in the recent
past..the ‘ Ifs and Buts ‘ in our lives has made it more difficult , things to analyze what could have been right
and what could have possibly gone wrong ….right ?
We gain strength , courage and confidence by every
experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face . This way , we are able to say it our
ourselves , “ I lived through this horror “. Guess , action breeds confidence
and courage..
We’ve got this one big struggle …confidence issues…It can be difficult not to compare ourselves with other people. We might lack confidence at work , in public speaking , or in meeting new people , which makes us fear that we aren't taken seriously or that we won't meet new friends.
we just can't express ourselves until or unless we have that self-confidence , you know...?
Yeah...!! I will not be stopped !
So , let's stop beating ourselves...we'll get there...trust me ....little at a time and not all at once....
I respect my haters....hahahaha...they are the ones who think I am better than them..you know ?
We keep on wasting our energies trying to change opinions....
It seems that we'll never be pretty enough , thin enough , successful enough or even rich enough . Our homes will never be perfectly organized or decorated like they should be ...you know ?...but know what...! if you're having these feelings , trust me ...let's get unplugged for a while ...let's not feed the beast...!
It is futile to ask what the world needs..., but I'm sure , it's worthy to ask ourselves what makes us come alive ...And then go and do that...because I understand that all the world needs is people who have come alive ...!
This day...let' start approving ourselves and see what happens ...that's sheer confidence , guys..!
This day...let's make the most of ourselves by fanning the tiny , inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement
I've written about Gratitude many a times...almost all my articles are filled with Gratitude...
The fantastic thing is that gratitude and Confidence go hand in hand when it comes to improving your life , helping you feel better about yourself and everything around you...!
Sometimes , you need to look like you're confident even when you're not ...!
Sadly , most of us were not raised in a healthy way that encouraged us to believe in ourselves...
Over time , we learned to believe that we are not good enough ...
That's when I started to believe in myself and I started to encourage myself to encourage others...
God..! it has helped...
" You don't find Will Power , you create it "
There's just no point in trying to be perfect...you know ?...just try to be better than you were yesterday....that's it !
And to end ...
" It's not who you are that holds you back ,
It's who you think you're not !"
-Unknown
Nice sir
ReplyDeleteNice share sir 👍 👍
ReplyDelete