For you..for us..


Last time it was Ok …wasn’t it ?..Well…hope the Oks last a lifetime…or at least the time we are ready to face the not Oks…

Laughter or weird inspirations like I write , is like a windshield wiper , it doesn’t stop the rain , but also allows us to keep going …you know ..!!


A neighbor friend just became a father…I was on eye contact with the child when I noticed that the child was speaking to me in telepathy …” How’s it ?” he asked ..…I said , “ Well , I’ve been out there for many years  and it’s really a mess ! “.

The child heaved and went to sleep..! hahahahaha


Let’s take a much needed break from our day to check on work , love , friends and family…It’s the “so true “ moment …you know !

Any day of our lives should not be regretted. ..There are good days, best days and then there are bad days and worst days….The former gives you happiness and memories…while the latter gives experience and lessons….!


I am a A-Negative…my blood group , that is …but does that make me a pessimist ?..because , I think , optimistics’ do not write well…. Don’t really know..but I choose to be an optimistic. It makes me feel better.. and…it doesn’t cost anything to just become a decent human being ..!

So far….so good…! Being optimistic….hahahaha…


Sometimes , being positive can get you on your nerves….even if you’re hurt or something , you cheer about it…Wow! It really hurts…!!

Yeah…We are going to be Ok. The pain will pass…maybe tomorrow..but it will ! Yes, we may be wounded , but we aren’t broken , and we can and will heal…! Phew !


I am often amazed by the fact that my wife and I created two human beings …my children , just out of scratch…and yet struggle to solve the most basic of life issues……and , I know I am not alone here…with this feeling.

See , I am never ever going to know the whole of you….and you are never ever going to know the whole of me…right ? I guess…we guys are too complicated to understand each other completely….So , we can choose either to approach each other with a dash of optimism and a great deal of frankness , an openness..!


Once, while arguing with the wife, I chanced upon two theories  , …….ummmm , never mind …..….no single theory works …you know !

During my motivational speeches, I often hear myself tell others to finish what you started….!That way we could attain true inner peace….what the heck !...Now I’ve to finish this rest of the darn bottle…

Come on inner peace …! I’ve to get some sleep now …! Hahahaha


I think we’re all crazy….and we go normal from time to time …what say ?

We think, we know all others very well…Come to think of it ….! And once I was speaking to myself in front of the mirror and then I understood that maybe I am the only person in the world I should like to know thoroughly…


“After all this if you’re going through hell…..Keep going !”



 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !